- Boost Your productivity and manufacturing through Digital work instruction:
Paper-based work instructions are considered as old fashion and require improvement because they are less susceptible to support productivity. Then, how to create work instructions efficiently?
It is much more practical for an operator to read work instructions and collect field-data by viewing a visual and interactive document via software than a lot of instructions written on paper. This visualization is particularly helpful for complex procedures and for those which the slightest mistake, due to a wrong understanding, can have serious consequences and constraints for industrial production.
Digital work instructions contribute to build more efficient production line and thus, increase and improve productivity.
- Less errors, more quality
Digital work instructions are more accurate; They are made to make operators succeed, without making any mistakes on the first time.
Paperless work instructions decrease the number of errors. Therefore, eliminated errors help save time and resources.
- Easy to Use and Follow
Another key reason you should use digital work instructions is that they are so easy to use.
Digital work instructions are a fast and easy solution as they enable employees to quickly comprehend and execute complex tasks.
- Changeover times will be reduced through Digitalization of work instructions
Changeovers are key operations, but which slows down the production and the the product life cycle. For example the machine, on which we operate to make changes (mould, jig, tool…) and adjustments, cannot be used in production during that time. For this reason, unnecessary tasks are identified more easily in the work instructions, which, once free of those sources of error, defect and slowness become more efficient.
Thanks to the process of digital work instructions, operators can realize simple tasks as the level 1 maintenance which is usually made by the maintenance department and thereby save time during changeovers.
- Quality of the finished product.
- Consistency of the finished product.
- Save time and Increasing efficiency.
- Eliminates the need for guesswork when performing tasks
- Less paperwork means more time for product making
- Manage by exception – easily report exceptions that occurred in the process
- Process is controlled – making sure the business process is followed correctly
- Changes can be implemented very quickly