Digitization is the process of digitizing your information. This can automate high volume, time-consuming processes such as manufacturing which will increase productivity.
We offer various lean manufacturing tools. The concept of industry 4.0 will increase productivity and efficiency. Cloud technologies process huge volumes of data thereby increasing production processes. This technology would change the way manufacturing products are offered across industries.
Automation is enabled by means of E-Andon systems, E-kanban systems, production monitoring systems, remote machine monitoring, and such IoT enabled devices. These cutting edge technologies would increase business processes. Some of the digitization tools are digital work instruction, e-kanban, e-Andon, employee attendance, E-preventive maintenance, production monitor.
E-Andon system :
E-Andon system is a display board that specifies target production, actual production. This also acts as an alerting tool for manufacturing plants that trigger an alert on a problem in the shop floor via SMS/e-mail notification.
E-kanban system is used for scheduling work processes. We offer both the kanban system along with an e-kanban software. E-kanban would display the request for raw materials and ensure the work is completed on a timely basis.
Production monitoring system :
Production monitoring function as a digitization tool displaying real-time production data on the shop floor.
Digital work instruction :
Electronic work instruction enables the operator to handle new machines by themselves.
Remote machine monitoring :
Remote machine monitoring transmits the data to the cloud enabling easy access to information, displaying information on a monitor, visualizing your machine anytime and anywhere.
E-preventive maintenance :
This reduces the frequent breakdown of machines. The maintenance software allows you to schedule events and inspection of machines.
- Increases productivity.
- Reduces paperwork.
- Easy data storage and retrieval.
- Predicts the maintenance of machines.
1. What type of manufacturing companies is this applied to?
– Digitalization is applied to all discrete manufacturing companies like electronics, automobile, manufacturing, etc.,
2. Is this customizable as per the process?
– Yes, this is customizable as per the requirement.
3. Is this a smart factory or industry 4.0 enabled?
– It has all the tools related to industry 4.0 like Andon, Kanban, Production monitoring system.
4. How fast can you implement?
– It can be implemented within 45 days.
5. Had this been implemented anywhere?
– We have implemented digitization in Luminous and Schneider electric companies.
6. Is there any cloud option enabled?
– We have both On-premise as well as the cloud.
7. What will be the pricing?
– We have a monthly subscription in 3 categories like the economy, business, and enterprise.
Application across industries :
- Manufacturing industries
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Chemical industries.
- Automobile industries
Related products :