Introduction for Digital work instructions:
Manufacturing companies face many challenges today, the manufacturing industry is moving in fast-paced and became competitive. If manufacturing fails to meet the growing demand, then it will lead to high turnover costs, expensive quality control, and a reduction in productivity. Digital work instructions are the key to modern manufacturing in Industry 4.0.
By digitizing your work instructions, your company can take a big step forward into Industry 4.0. It explains the best way to complete a specific procedure. They translate procedures into a human-centered way of working that allows any employee on the shop floor to complete the task at hand inefficiently way which will be driven to paperless work.
Digital work Instructions collects information from multiple production sources and provide it in one simple, unified view so your operators can quickly make data-driven decisions
Digital work Instructions also helps the user to access the job instruction and information with just a swipe of a tablet or system to the point of use on a specific area and production line, helping to reduce downtime.
In the central repository, all the data (Videos, Photos, Training materials or documents) related to product manufacturing can be uploaded so that it can be pushed to work station on a single click.
It allows users to follow step by step process visually with the help of Videos or photos or training material or document templates in order to complete the task in an efficient manner. This system makes the operator follow the instructions to make an error-free product.
The digital work instruction allows the operator to know the assembly process easier. We develop comprehensive digital work instruction solutions to improve the production output and the quality of the product produced in the manufacturing companies.
Features of Digital Work Instruction:
- Centralized repository of product videos, images, documents, and Training modules.
- Station wise task can be mapped in a single click
- Support standard batch report
- The report brings back everything that happened on the production run, for example, material lots consumed, quality checks, exceptions, process data, signatures.
- A secure and safe system protects your data.
How does it work?
- Operation specific videos for a particular machine are added in the Digi-Server Module
- All the videos added are sequentially played according to the Type of Component/Operation
- Images corresponding to the Videos will also get played along with video
- Videos or Images of all types are accepted.
Benefits of Digital work instruction:-
- The operator gets trained faster and can understand the complex production assembly easily
- The operator gets the real feel of the product using the digital work instruction
- Videos of the production are better than conventional documents
- Production quality will be increased using digital work instruction
- The operator can be alerted of any frequent issues in the assembly process
- Visual alerts yield greater attention from the operator
- Allows the Work Instruction to be digitized completely
- Every step of work Instruction is recorded with videos/pictures
- Complete Work Instruction is divided into many small steps
- Electronic JBS document can still be viewed anytime
- Allows the changes of Work Instruction communicated effectively to the shopfloor
- Any revision of the production process will be replicated in lesser time
A glance of Installed Work Instruction:
Application across industries