Digitize your manufacturing process by using e-Andon,Kanban,Work Instruction,Quality,Idea,Traceability Modules.
Digital manufacturing is all about using digital technologies to manufacture your product in an effective way.We are having multiple tools to digitize your existing manufacturing process.
Traceability solution in manufacturing help to trace the raw materials and equipment’s used in the production or assembly area, to clarify “when and where the product was produced by whom.”
As the demand of Safety and Quality increase in manufacturing arena the traceability uses have increases very rapidly.
Traceability system keep tracks of all vital data and information of a product and its components through all or part of its production and utilization chain
- Items and sub-assembly are serialized by unique code number
- Tracking of Products from raw materials to finished state
- Work order Management and scheduling
- Tracing Critical and vital information of products in its usage lifecycle
- Track the progress of production orders throughout the factory
- Provide full history of each production order
- Capture planned quantity, actual quantity, start & end time and duration
- Eliminated Errors- Ensure user to use the correct material against BOM
- Reduce the waste
- Quality of product increases
- Capture the date each step, providing full process traceability for continuous improvement.
Digital Work Instructions
Digital Work instruction helps user to access the information with just a swipe of a tablet or system to the point of use on a specific area and production line, helping to reduce downtime.
Digital work Instructions application allow user to follow step by step process visually with the help of Videos or photos or template in order to complete the task in an efficient manner.
Digital work instructions explain the best way to complete a specific procedure at the shop floor which will help in removing the paper-based forms.
- Centralised repository of product videos, Images, documents and Training modules
- Station wise task can be mapped in a single click
- Support standard batch report
- Audit trail provided
- Quality of the finished product.
- Consistency of the finished product.
- Throughput of the product.
- Eliminates the need for guesswork when performing tasks
- Less paperwork means more time for product making
In manufacturing infrastructure, the warehouse needs to be tightly integrated with the factory or shop floor, raw materials need to flow in to the shop floor quickly as required; finished goods need to flow out. To manage this operation KANBAN play a major role in streamlining this inventory process
Kanban is one of the Lean tools designed to reduce the idle time in a production process. It can be used to speed-up the material request and delivery time in order to improve the productivity
- Quick view of the Inventory
- Red Kanban can be raised in shortage of goods
- Digital Kanban board
- Smooth integration with ERP
- Fine-tune the Production or Process Optimization
- Focus on continuous delivery.
- Reduction of wasted work / wasted time.
- Increased productivity.
- Increased efficiency.
- Team members’ ability to focus.
In manufacturing process several machines/equipment are involved in order to do the production, so where machine exist then issue bound to happen. So, in order to streamlined the issue raising and tracking process ANDON give the right solution to track the issue and improving the efficiency.
In lean manufacturing, Andon refers to any visual display that shows status information on the plant floor.
In manufacturing premises, it is important to have a visual and audible response tool such as Andon system in order to reduce the production downtime.
An Andon act as visual and audio alarm raised by the operator in order to alert the maintenance department.
- Three colours LED provided with tower lamp
- Automatic E-mail notification
- Auto triggered SMS facility
- Advanced report like MTTR/MTBF
- Categorized issue report
- ShiftWise production report
- Top three issue report
- Wireless connectivity available
- Improve transparency: Encourage immediate reaction to quality, down time, and safety problems.
- Increase productivity: Bring immediate attention to problems as they occur in the manufacturing process.
- Strengthen flexibility: Improve accountability of operators by increasing their responsibility for good production and empowering them to take action when problems occur.
- Reduce downtime: Improve the ability of supervisors/operators to quickly identify and resolve manufacturing issues.
- Save costs and time: Provide a simple and consistent mechanism for communicating information on the plant floor
- Improve response time – speed up the communication between production and maintenance
Production Monitoring System
A production monitoring system is a process that is designed to record the data of the system in real time in order to improve the overall performance of the production line.
The data that is collected by the monitoring system is used in improving the efficiency of the production line. Real-time monitoring can help you or your IT or maintenance or quality department to identify and resolve the problems as soon as they arise
- Manual Record quantities
- Advanced Report – Actual cycle time vs. Target cycle time
- KPIs such as Production Efficiency and Actual Cycle Time
- Track the progress of each order as it is being made and how much is left to make
- Work out the production speed and calculate accurate cycle times
- Avoid over-making – accurately count production as the order approaches completion
- Improve effectiveness – optimise Operators’ time by collecting data automatically and reduce errors
- Visibility – track progress against the order during production
- React faster – make the factory more agile and responsive when problems occur
- Continuous Improvement – know actual cycle times and measure production efficiency throughout the plant. Find the best ever cycle time (golden runs)